1. Omega-3 found in wild caught sockeye salmon, walnuts and flaxseed
2. Olive oil
3. Dark berries such as blueberries, blackberries or tart cherries
4. Organic cruciferous vegetables such as spinach, chard, kale
5. No added sugar yogurt or probiotic pill (refrigerated)
6. Tumeric and Ginger. Can take supplement if you don’t like the flavor
7. Broccoli. Best is organic broccoli sprouts. Grow your own or buy at Mustard Seed
8. Tangerines, sweet bell peppers, squash, papaya and pumpkin
9. Green Tea. Try organic loose leaf such as Numi Gunpowder (sold on Amazon)
10. Steel cut gluten free oats (not quick oats)
11. Dark chocolate, at least 70%
12. Onions and garlic
Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Limit bananas as they hold a lot of sugar.
Minimize saturated and trans fats, chips, fried food, processed foods.
Watch your intake of refined carbohydrates such as pasta, bread, sweets and white rice.
Use whole grains such as brown rice and bulgur wheat.
Eat lean protein sources such as chicken; cut back on red meat and full-fat dairy foods.
Avoid refined foods and processed foods.